Description: This article guides you through the full steps of legally recording and transferring your iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to Kindle Fire HD tablet.
As we all know, the TV episodes, movies, and music videos from iTunes store are formatted in .m4v form. The copyright of M4V files may be protected by using Apple's FairPlay DRM copy protection. To play a protected M4V file, the device needs to be authorized. Unfortunately the Android devices have not get a license to play DRM contents, which means iTunes m4v movies and TV shows will not even play on your new Kindle Fire HD 7"/8.9" Tablet. In order to sync and play iTunes videos on Kindle Fire HD, you'll need to convert DRM M4V to Kindle Fire HD supported video formats like MP4 first.
To get the work done, a iTunes Movie DRM Decoder is needed. If you looking for ease-to-use, check out Pavtube's ChewTune, an excellent DRM removal tool which can help you remove DRM from iTunes movies and convert iTunes m4v to Kindle Fire HD highly compatible video formats. It supports handling protected movies, TV shows purchased from iTunes, Amazon, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies and more. The output quality is as decent as possible as original. Just download it and follow the guide below to transfer iTunes m4v movies to Kindle Fire HD for smooth playing.
How to Convert iTunes m4v to MP4 for Kindle Fire HD
Tips and preparations:
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized by source iTunes videos, that is to say you can play the source iTunes movies in iTunes without trouble.
2. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. Close iTunes before running the Pavtube DRM Removal Converter when converting iTunes M4V movies.
Full guide of transferring iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire HD
1. Load your iTunes M4V video to Pavtube M4V to Kindle Fire HD converter. You can either browser to file location or drag and drop source iTunes file to the app.
2. Choose the optimized profile for Kindle Fire HD. If you cannot find the particular profile for your device, don’t worry, Pavtube adds one general profile for Android mobile phones and tablets under Common Video category which are available for almost Android devices.
3. Is necessary, you could set video and audio parameters such as video and audio codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc so that better video and audio quality can be transferred to your Kindle Fire HD tablet.
4. Hit the “Convert” button to start iTunes M4V to Kindle Fire HD MP4 recording. Since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality, it would take as long as the source movie length for the whole DRM video to Kindle Fire HD conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.
Once it completes, open output folder, locate the created MP4 file and transfer the iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire HD tablet for viewing.
Basic Tips for Viewing Movies on Kindle Fire HD:
VOB to Kindle Fire Converter-Can Kindle Fire Play VOB Videos?
Stream Blu-ray movies and Blu-ray ISO to Amazon Kindle Fire HD
How can I play Flash video (FLV, F4V) on Kindle Fire HD?
Convert/Download/Put DVD movies to Kindle Fire HD
Learn more special offer:
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune for Mac($29) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54, Save $17
ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27