Summary: Is it possible to transfer 1080p Videos to Apple iOS devices for viewing on the go? Get the best movie converter to convert 1080p video to 720p for
With higher compression ratio and advanced HD encoding technology, 1080p video is more and more popular among the modern society which gives better viewing experience. However, there is an urgent demand of users to play 1080p movies on Apple iOS devices - iPhone/iPad /iPod touch, which are ubiquitous in our daily life.
Most of iOS device have the ability to play 720p videos well, but few can handle Full HD 1080p videos fine. Generally speaking, 1080p will give us perfect movie quality with Ultra-clear
picture and super sound quality. At the same time, the size of the 1080p movie file must be quite large. High quality with a big size, there is no wonder that most iOS tablets and smartphones
can't support them perfectly.
In order to get 1080p movies playable on Apple iOS tablets or phones, you need to convert 1080p to 720p, and then you can get 1080p movie files playable on your Apple iOS device.
Therefore, to satisfy all mobile users, the remarkable breakthrough of which is the built-in AirX innovation.
Searched widely and I got some tech support for converting 1080p to 720p video in a simplest way, I find more than one people suggest to rip Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. The lastest updated version can support new released BD and DVD and fixed some known bugs. To satisfy all users, the remarkable breakthrough is now it gives windows install package with digital signature. It is an all-in-one ideal app to help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD, and HD videos to almost any other common video format such as VOB, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV or backup the BD, DVD keeping the whole movie structure as you need. With it, you can enjoy 2D/3D Blu-ray/DVD and HD videos on Apple devices like iPad, iPhone series and Apple TV. The Mac version is iMedia Converter for Mac.
- Best iOS File Converter Review for iPhone 5S/5C
- 2014 Best Sellers 5 DVD Ripper for iOS users (iPad/iPhone/iPod)
Now just download it and follow the tutorial below.
Convert 1080p Videos to 720p for playing on Apple iOS Devices
1. Click the "Add video" icon to import 1080p movie files correspondingly.
2. Click the drop-down list on the bottom; choose proper presets according to your device model. You can see columns for normal Apple ios devices, like Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPodcatalogue, or you can use the small search box to locate your device quickly.
Basically the “H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is a universal format for your Apple iOS device.
3. Check the pencil-like icon to activate the editing function. Here you can trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles. For example, if the original movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add the subtitles into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.
Notice the small triangles under the progress bar? Click them to adjust frame by frame easily.
4. Click on "Settings" to modify the video size (resolution) as 1280*720. For watching videos on a tablet or smartphone running iOS, 720p with 2000~2500kbps is just all right. Overall, the same bitrate in 1080p and 720p is almost the same.
Pls notes that the video quality improved with the bitrate, but not the higher the better. You need to consider your device configuration as the high bitrate required higher read&write speed.
4. Ok now click the “Convert” button to start converting/downsize 1080p to 720p for playing on iOS device. It supports batch conversion, you can import and transcode multiple 1080p files at one time. After conversion, click “Open” to locate the converted video directly. Transfer the result video file to your Apple iOS device. Now, you can watch 1080p videos smoothly.
Don’t know how to transfer videos from PC to iOS device? You can view the posts below:
- If you are a DVD lover, turn to the gudie to learn watch DVD movies with External Subtitles (srt/ass/ssa) on Android/iOS device.
- Want to view Blu-ray on Apple device with multi-tracks? This is the Solution: Convert Blu-ray to MOV with multiple language for viewing on iOS device.