Summary: With some help from a top iTunes Movid DRM Decoder, you can easily sync and play DRM protected iTunes m4v movies on Kindle Fire HDX without restrictions.
As we all know, the TV episodes, movies, and music videos from iTunes store are formatted in .m4v form. The copyright of M4V files may be protected by using Apple's FairPlay DRM copy protection. To play a protected M4V file, the device needs to be authorized. Unfortunately the Android devices have not get a license to play DRM contents, which means iTunes m4v movies will not even play on your nAew Kindle Fire HDX 7"/8.9" Tablet. In order to sync and play iTunes videos on Kindle Fire HDX, you'll need to convert DRM M4V to Kindle Fire HDX supported video formats like MP4 first.
To get the work done, a iTunes Movie DRM Decoder is needed. If you looking for ease-to-use, check out Pavtube's ChewTune, an excellent DRM removal tool which can help you remove DRM from iTunes movies and convert iTunes m4v to Kindle Fire HDX highly compatible video formats. It supports handling protected movies, TV shows purchased from iTunes, Amazon, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies and more. The output quality is as decent as possible as original. Just download it and follow the guide below to transfer iTunes m4v movies to Kindle Fire HDX for smooth playing.
How to Convert iTunes m4v to MP4 for Kindle Fire HDX
Note: For Windows users, just follow the detailed guide to finish your work about converting iTunes videos to Kindle Fire HDX. For Mac users, you can use the iTunes m4v Converter for Mac to achieve your goal on Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion etc.
Tips and preparations:
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized by source iTunes videos, that is to say you can play the source iTunes movies in iTunes without trouble.
2. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. Close iTunes before running the Pavtube DRM Removal Converter when converting iTunes M4V movies.
Full guide of transferring iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire HDX
1. Load your iTunes M4V video to Pavtube M4V to Kindle Fire HDX converter. You can either browser to file location or drag and drop source iTunes file to the app.
2. Choose the optimized profile for Kindle Fire HDX. If you cannot find the particular profile for your device, don’t worry, Pavtube adds one general profile for Android mobile phones and tablets under Common Video category which are available for almost Android devices.
3. Is necessary, you could set video and audio parameters such as video and audio codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc so that better video and audio quality can be transferred to your Kindle Fire HDX tablet.
4. Hit the “Convert” button to start iTunes M4V to Kindle Fire HDX MP4 recording. Since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality, it would take as long as the source movie length for the whole DRM video to Galaxy Note 3 conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.
Once it completes, open output folder, locate the created MP4 file and transfer the iTunes M4V movies to Kindle Fire HDX 7/8.9 tablet for viewing.
Step 4. After the process, you can click "Open" to locate the converted MP4 video files and just transfer them to your Kindle Fire HDX Tablet for playback without DRM limitations.
1. If you have no idea about Kindle Fire HD file transfer, you can check out the post Synchronizing Your Content files (Videos, Pictures, Music) to Kindle Fire HDX to learn more.
2. If you have the intention to transfer Blu-ray, DVD movies as well as your personal HD video files to Kindle Fire HDX for enjoying, you're suggested to get the best all-in-one video convert toolVideo Converter Ultimate to have fastest and most effective conversion.
Rip and Play 1080p Blu-ray movies on Kindle Fire HDX on Mac
Convert and freely Play DVD movies on Kindle Fire HDX 7/8.9
Tips on Ripping Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO image files to Kindle Fire HDX
Tutorial on Getting HD videos and movies on Kindle Fire HDX on Mac 10.9