Summary: Asus ZenPad 3S 10 is a good device to watch movies with its big screen and high resolution. Now, the article will show you how to transfer MKV, AVI, MP4,H.265, VOB, ISO and other various video to Asus ZenPad 3S 10 so that you can view movies on it on the go.
The ZenPad 3S 10 has arrived as expected, and now all its technical details are public. Asus ZenPad 3S 10 launches with the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT8176 SoC with PowerVR GX6250 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 9.7-inch multitouch LED with 2,048X1,536 pixels, Active Pen support
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS with GLONASS, Miracast
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.95 pounds; 9.47X6.44X0.23-0.28 inches
- Battery: 5,900 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 support
This brilliant Android tablet will be ideal device to enjoy movies on the move to kill time. Since you won't have Wi-Fi everywhere, you maybe need to transfer some local movies to Asus ZenPad 3S 10 for playing in the car trip, in the camping, in the airplane, etc. So here let's teach you how to transfer various local movies to Asus ZenPad 3S 10.
First of call, you should know what video and audio Asus ZenPad 3S 10 can play:
- Supported Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, TS, FLAC, OGG, MID, XMF, MXMF, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, IMY.
- Supported Video Format: H.264/AVC • 3GPP (.3gp)， MPEG-4 (.mp4), MPEG-TS (.ts, AAC audio only, not seekable, Android 3.0+)
So this tutorial will be divided into two parts: part one is to make all videos compatible with Asus ZenPad 3S 10 and part two is to transfer video to Asus ZenPad 3S 10.
Part One: Make MKV, AVI, WMV, H.265, VOB, Tivo Playable on Asus ZenPad 3S 10
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is the NO.1 video transcoder that can convert various video to Asus ZenPad 3S 10 supported video and audio, keeping high video quality.
- Transcode any SD/HD/4K video to Android Tablets and Phones including Samsung, Google, Amazon, Sony, Asus, Acer, HTC, Motorola, LG, Lenovo, Toshiba, Barnes & Noble, Tesco, VTech, Kurio, Coby, Kobo, Archos and etc.
- Compress 4K video to Asus ZenPad 3S 10 and other Android device.
- Add subtitle to video, crop black area, trim video footage, reduce video size, adjust aspect ratio, split a whole video to several clips, merge several clips to a single one file,
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
For Mac users, iMedia Converter for Mac is a helpful app to convert any video to Asus ZenPad 3S 10 playable video.
Step 1： Load MP4/MKV/AVI/WMV videos
Click "Files" icon to load your destination file from desk or folders. You can import more than one file, just press "Ctrl" when selecting the your video files. Or just drag and drop all videos you need to compress into this program. Batch conversion is supported here.
Step 2: Choose output format
Click "Format" to choose MP4 in “Common Video” or “HD Video”. You also can choose the preset for Android tablet in “Android” profile.
Tip：Open “Settings” window to reset video. Since Asus ZenPad 3S 10 supports 2,048X1,536 pixels, you can adjust video resolution to 2,048X1,536 pixels. But lower resolution will save your battery.
Step 3: Convert MKV/AVI/WMV to Asus ZenPad 3S 10
Hit “Convert” then the software will start to convert various video to MP4 for Asus ZenPad 3S 10. After the process, you can open the output folder to locate the generated video.
Part Two: Transfer Video to Asus ZenPad 3S 10
It is quite easy to transfer video from your PC computer to Asus ZenPad 3S 10. All you need is a SD card and a USB cable comes with your Asus ZenPad 3S 10 tablet.
Step 1. Above all, please make sure that your Android tablet is equipped with a SD card. Then connect your PC and Android tablet with the USB cable.
Step 2. After connecting, you will find that your PC is installing required driver.
Step 3. Once finishing installing the required driver, your Android tablet is considered as a storage device.
Step 4. Then you’re able to transfer files like videos, photos and songs from your PC computer to Android tablet.
Tips: Best Video Player for Android to Play Video Smoothly
1. MX Player - is a great way to enjoy your movies. MX Video Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. Provides highly optimized Codecs and Rendering Engines for the processors including ARM NEON and NVIDIA Tegra 2. Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across screen. Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitle timing. Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
2. MoboPlayer - Watch any of your videos on a phone without conversion, anytime and anywhere.
- All video formats (need to choose “software decoding” mode in most cases).
- Popular subtitle formats such as SRT, ASS, and SAA.
- Subtitles built in MKV, MPV and MOV.
- Multi-audio streams and multi-subtitles.
- Playlists and continuous play on same type files.
- Videos streamed through HTTP, RTSP protocols.
- Media libraries and sort videos by type.
- Thumbnail displays of videos.
3. RockPlayer - now goes release 2! It plays almost everything faster, audio video are synchronized perfectly, its user experience is optimized for touch screen and lots of features are added, like gestures to control playing.
- Play all formats fluently
- Video: mkv, avi, rmvb, flv, wmv, mov, mp4, ts, mpg, divx, etc.
- Music: mp3, wma, aac, etc.
- Lossless Audio: ape, flac, wav, aiff, etc.
- Subtitle: srt (automatically load if srt with same name of video file exists)