Summary: Here is the easiest way to convert MKV to MP4 on macOS Sierra without quality loss to play on iPhone/iPad. No more long converting procedures! Only the simple and the fast process.
Mastroka (MKV) is an open-standard multimedia format that isn’t widely supported by software-based media players. For instance, VLC can play MKVs, but household names like iTunes can’t. Because of these compatibility issues, we put together a guide on how to convert MKV files into MP4 format on the latest macOS Sierra.
To convert MKV to MP4 on macOS Sierra, you need a video converter for macOS Sierra that can transcode MKV to MP4.
Best MVK to MP4 Converter for macOS Sierra
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac accepts any MKV files and converts them to MP4s on macOS Sierra in just a few clicks. This conversion software gets the job done quickly. It's designed to be fast - 100% faster than other converters - with no fuss and a simple interface. There's no other way to put it: this app requires very little effort from the user. It's built to be user-friendly - regardless of the level of your computer skills, you'll have an easy time with this app. You just choose the file you want to convert and start the process then watch how this Pavtube MKV to MP4 Converter performs the task with amazing speeds that are 6X faster than other converters. It can convert MKV to MP4 format on macOS Sierra to use on your iPad, PS4, Apple TV or countless other portable devices.
1. Convert MKV to Apple iPod Video; Convert MKV to Sony PSP; Convert MKV to Microsoft Zune; Convert MKV to MP4 format that can be played on general portable video device, such as Archos, iRiver, or Creative Zen Vision, or other MP4 player; Converting in batches, convert multiple files at one time;
2. Easy to use - Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of MKV to MP4 Converter;
3. Automatically shutdown the computer after conversion;
4. High speed - A two hours long movie can be convert into a MP4 movie with high quality within one hours;
5. Many settings are adjustable, such as video size, bit rate, frame rate, so that the output MP4 video wil match most portable media player, such as Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen Vision.
Step by Step to Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac OS X macOS Sierra
Step 1: Add MKV files
It is as simple as clicking on "File" from the menu bar then "Load Video". You will have an easy time browsing through the computer to locate files to import. Thanks to support for batch
conversion, you can change the format of not just one file, but your whole video collection at once, if you wish.
Step 2: Choose MP4 format
Click the "Format" button to access the list of supported formats. Go to "Common Video" or "HD Video" and choose the required format – MP4 – depending on your goals.
Step 3 : Specify the Destination Folder and Start Converting
Click the Browse button to the right of the Destination field and locate the required folder on your computer. To start processing your media
files, just click the Convert button. Since Pavtube software supports the latest video processing technologies, conversion takes almost no time. No matter whether you
transform your MKV files to MP4 or MP4 to MKV, the results will always be perfect.
Note: Besides the abovementioned feature, this Mac MKV to MP4 converter also supports to convert any SD or HD videos like convert AVI to MP4, convert FLV to MOV, convert MKV to FLV for uploading to YouTube, editing in iMovie, and playing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Blackberry, etc.