Summary: Learn excellent video converter for Mac: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac and Total Video Converter For Mac and the difference between Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac and Total Video Converter For Mac.
We have all been there. There is a video on your Mac you want to watch. You click on it and get an error message. Usually the problem is that you do not have the application necessary to play the file. Another situation that often arises is when you try to sync a video file to an iPhone or iPad to watch on the road, but when you try to get it on the phone, iTunes tells you the file is not compatible with the device.
Video converter software for mac offers an easy way for you to play any video file on any device or application you own. Since almost all devices and applications have their own file type preference, getting the right type, or format, for your device is crucial if you want to enjoy a video the way it was intended. Video converters for Mac not only allow you to create new files that will play on whatever device you happen to be carrying in your pocket – they can also optimize files for that specific device's screen size, resolution and other particular aspects.
Here has best 2 software you can use on Mac: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac and Total Video Converter For Mac.
Best 2 Video Converter for Mac in 2017 Introduction
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is the best BD/DVD/Video solution for Mac users to backup BD/DVD, compress disc and transcode video clip (including H.265) to almost all popular video and audio formats like m3u8, H.265/HEVC MP4, MKV, M4V, AVI and play on iPad, iPhone, Android phones, game consoles, HD media players, and more.
- As a Mac Blu-ray Ripper, it can decrypt Blu-ray BD+, AACS, Region Codes, MKB v61, MKB v62, etc then entire backup Blu-ray to BDMV folder or directly copy Blu-ray mian title to M2TS file. It also can rip 4K Blu-ray and HD Blu-ray encoded with AVC or VC-1 to MKV container, MP4 wrapper, etc. It can rip 3D Blu-ray to 3D MP4 for VR Headsets, 3D TVs, etc.
- As a Mac DVD Ripper, Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac enables you to extract VOB files from perchased and rented DVD discs and convert DVD to MKV, MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GPP, TS, MPEG, etc.
- As a Mac Video Converter, it can switch MKV, MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, TS, etc to another format. It also makes you adjust video size, codec, bitrate, frame rate and audio codec, channel, size, bitrate, etc.
- As a Mac Video Editor, you can trim video footage, crop video unwanted area, merge video files and split video to several fragments, adjust video aspect ratio, add watermark, rotate video, etc. You can add external .srt .ass .ssa subtitles to video files and remove/replace audio from video.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac supports the following formats:
Video: Blu-ray, DVD, 4K, HD, SD, 3D video in MP4, TS, MKV, AVI, FLV, WebM, MOV, MXF, MPEG2 HD Files (*.mpg;*.mpeg), MPEG4 HD Files, QuickTime HD Files format
HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD TRP, HD TP
Audio: AAC, AIFF Files (*.aif;*.aiff), CUE, FLAC, M4A, MPEG Files (*.mp3;*.mp2), Monkey's Audio Files (*.ape), Ogg, Raw AC3 Files (*.ac3), Real Audio Files (*.ra;*.ram), SUN AU Files (*.au), WAV, WMA
- Very easy to use
- Support for multimedia formats, including 4K, HD, H.265/HEVC, BD, DVD.
- Edit video like trimming, cropping, splitting, merging video.
- Highly professional video editing solution
- Decrypt commercial Blu-ray and DVD
- Can't download video from online directly.
- Can't upload export video to YouTube directly.
Total Video Converter For Mac is a multi-format video converter, editor and player. As video apps go, Total Video Converter For Mac handles bunches of formats. Not only can it convert between various file formats, it also can process videos for use on a multitude of mobile devices, for burning to DVD or uploading to the web.
Total Video Converter For Mac is also loaded with extra tools. There's a basic video editor, a player, screenshot tool, game recorder and more. All of these tools are available by clicking on the main interface and don't need a separate download.
Total Video Converter For Mac supports the following formats:
Vídeo: RMVB, RM, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, PSP, MPG, MPEG, VOB, DVB, ASF, WMV, AVI, FLV, FLI, FLC, GIF y DV
Audio: CDA, MP3, MP2, RA, WAV, WMA, Ogg, AMR, AC3, SWF
- Supports lots of formats/devices
- Lots of additional video tools
- Low quality
- Crashes frequently
Comparison Chart of Total Video Converter For Mac and Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
|Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac||Total Video Converter For Mac|
|Supported OS||up to macOS Sierra||up to El Capitan|
|Bypass BD+, AACS, CSS, MKB v62, etc.||Yes||NO|
|Supported Input Files||Blu-ray, DVD, Video||Video|
|Convert video to .mp4 .mkv. flv .avi .wmv||Yes||Yes|
|Convert video to H.265/HEVC||Yes||NO|
|Convert video to 3D MKV, 3D MP4||Yes||NO|
|Convert video to audio||Yes||Yes|
|Convert audio to audio||Yes||Yes|
|Add external subtitle to video||Yes||Yes|
If you want a cheaper video converter and only transcode videos, choose Total Video Converter For Mac. If you want a more professional video transcoder that can rip Blu-ray/DVD and convert video files, you will love Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac.
Besides, Pavtube Studio is now wowing holiday shoppers with spectacular Christmas gifts: 20% off digital coupons for Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac supporting lifetime free upgrade have been dished out. You have enough time to consider it about cause the Christmas Promotion and Year-End Deal will go along with from today to Feb 6, 2017.