Outline: In this article, you will learn 2017 best 5 phones and some tips & tricks about playing movies on phones.
Eveyone has a smartphone. iPhone, Samsung are the leaders in the phone market. Dou you know what phones are the best 5 ones on the world? This article share the top 5 smartphones for enjoying movies anytime any where.
Top 1. iPhone 7 Plus
Here we have the iPhone 7 Plus - probably the best-looking smartphone around. Some feel its sheer size does make it tricky to hold, but there's no denying Apple's beautiful 5.5-incher is a winner. If you're an iPhone user and you fancy picking up the best smartphone around, this should definitely be your first choice. Apple has chosen to stick with the iPhone 6S design, improving it with rerouted antenna lines and a more integrated camera bump. There are glorious new colours available, and to top it off, the casing is now water resistant.
It's inside where the iPhone 7 Plus has received the biggest overhaul - now packing Apple's blazing fast A10 Fusion processor. The camera has also received a significant upgrade, now with two 12MP sensors capable of 2x optical zoom. To finish it off, the iPhone 7 Plus comes running iOS 10, Apple's latest and greatest mobile OS.
- Supported formats: M4V, MP4, MOV
- Recommend software for convert MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, even DVD, Blu-ray to iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7 supported playback video - Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac.
Top 2. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is so close to being the best smartphone in the world right now. It boasts the brilliant dual curved display, with the screen bending around on both sides so it looks like no other phone ever made (apart from the S6 Edge last year). Yep, this futuristic smartphone is a looker, and it'll have your friends begging for a chance to play with it.
That combined with industry leading power, an amazing display, decent battery life, an excellent camera and amazing performance make it not only the best-looking smartphone, but one of the top two smartphones in the universe. Of course, if you're not a fan of the curved display, the regular S7 is close to perfection as well.
- Supported formats: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Recommend software for convert MKV, MOV, MXF, MTS even DVD, Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and other Samsung phones/tablets supported video - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
Top 3. Google Pixel XL
We can't tell you how close it is between the Google Pixel XL, iPhone 7 Plus and S7 Edge for the title of 'best smartphone in the world.' All three are beautiful, but the sleek design, intuitive UI, and leading ecosystem puts the iPhone 7 just in front. The Google Pixel XL is still an amazing smartphone - especially if you adore large screens and virtual assistants.
Whether it's the excellent camera, the metal-and-glass chassis, the oodles of power involved (from Qualcomm's newest Snapdragon processor) or just the fact that the software and virtual assistant work in perfect harmony with the hardware, Google's got a lot right here and this is a brilliant phone. Of course, if you don't like large screens the 5.0-inch Pixel is also available, which is identical the XL (apart from size).
- Supported formats: MP4, H.264
- Recommend software for convert MOV, MKV, AVI, H.265, DVD, Blu-ray etc to Google Pixel XL supported video formats - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
Top 4. iPhone SE
Notice how all of these smartphones have 5+ inch screens? What if you have small hands? You can't reach all four corners of the screen. It's a problem not many of us face, but the truth is -- some people just prefer smaller phones but don't want to sacrifice high-end specs. The iPhone SE is for you. With a 4-inch screen and guts which match the iPhone 6S, including the 12MP rear camera, 2GB RAM, Apple Pay, Retina display, and Apple A9 chipset, this thing is a little pocket rocket.
There are a few drawbacks - the design isn't beautifully curvaceous like the iPhone 7 (the SE is based on the iPhone 5), the front-facing camera has fewer megapixels, and the Touch ID fingerprint sensor is older and therefore slower. The best thing about it? Despite its range-topping specs, the iPhone SE is also one of the cheapest smartphones Apple has ever released. What's not to love?
- Supported formats: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
- Recommend software for convert MKV, FLV, MTS, MXF, MPG, DVD, Blu-ray etc to iPhone SE supported video - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
Top 5. OnePlus 3T
Looking to upset dominance by the big brands is OnePlus, who took the mobile world by storm in 2014 with one goal, to be the flagship killer. It's fourth smartphone, the OnePlus 3T, has finally achieved that goal. With a slightly more expensive price tag of £399, you'll get all the mod-cons of much more expensive handsets, including an HD screen, fingerprint sensor, a decent camera and powerful specs. And, whereas previous OnePlus phones lacked finesse - the OnePlus 3T as a genuine premium feel and the software is rock solid.
- Supported formats: HEVC (H.265), H.264, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-2, MP4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, MKV, ASF
- Recommend software for convert FLV, WMV, MXF, MTS, DVD, Blu-ray etc to OnePlus 3T frienldy video - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
Having these excellent smartphones, you can play various videos and movies on them with big screen. But they won't play all movies. Now worry, with Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac), you can eaily convert unsupported video even DVD, Blu-ray movies into the five phones supported videos for smooth playback. The program also beneficially offer fully optimized presets format settings for mainstream devices or apps such as iPhone, iPad, Android/Samsung phone and tablet, TV, game consoles, VR, editors, online websites, etc. so it's extremely easy for you to recognize the one to fit your requirement. There is no need for you to know which parameters are suitable, even if you’re a complete newbie for technical parameters towards media formats. Just free download it.
Free download Video/DVD/Blu-ray converter for phones (Windows)
Free download Video/DVD/Blu-ray converter for phones (Mac)
- 2017 Best iPhone 7 VR Headsets Review
- Play Blu-ray movies on iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Play Lossless FLAC Music on iPhone 7/7 Plus or other iOS devices
- Why Convert iPhone Video to MP4 video?
- Play MP4 on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge/Galaxy S7/S6/S5
- Enjoy HD Videos on Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge With Best Settings
- Play DVD Movies on Galaxy S7 in Best Quality