Outline: The article explains when to convert WAV to iTunes supported format on Mac(macOS Sierra). It has explained the simplest way to convert WAV files to iTunes with the best WAV to iTunes converter.
WAV is a file extension for an audio file format created by Microsoft. The WAV file has become a standard PC audio file format for everything from system and game sounds to CD-quality audio. Also referred to as pulse code modulation (PCM) or waveform audio, a WAV file is uncompressed audio. However, many players don’t support the WAV format. Just look at the following “WAV to itunes import” problem from some forum:
“Can someone explain to me how to import a WAV file into iTunes? I'm dragging it in, right/option clicking on the file and going - open in iTunes but nothing happens and I can't play it or do anything with it.”
Don’t worry. Just read through the following article to get the best solution.
How to Play WAV in iTunes?
To open and play WAV in iTunes, a recommended solution is to convert WAV to iTunes recognized audio formats like MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, etc. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is so far the best for help. With this program, you can convert WAV to iTunes supported audio like common format - MP3.
What This Pavtube Video Converter for Mac Excels
- Convert WAV, FLAC, DTS, WMA, AVI, MKV, MP4, MTS, MXF, FLV, WMV, XAVC, MPEG etc to iTunes supported video.
- Convert WAV, FLAC, DTS, WMA, AVI, MKV, MP4, MTS, MXF, FLV, WMV, XAVC, MPEG etc to iTunes, iPhone, iPad, QuickTime, Apple TV etc supported video.
- Convert AVI, MKV, MP4, MTS, MXF, FLV, WMV, XAVC, MPEG etc to MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA etc.
- Convert videos and audios to NLEs like FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Resolve etc.
- Basic video/audio editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Allow you to complete the WAV to iTunes conversion process with three simple clicks.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
For Windows user, Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate is a free program designed for converting WAV to iTunes compatible format on Windows (10).
Now free download this WAV to iTunes Converter for Mac
Steps to Change WAV to a right format for iTunes on Mac (macOS Sierra included)
Step 1. Load WAV videos into WAV to iTunes converter
You can drag any WAV file in Finder and drop to the program or add them by choosing "File" menu > "Load Media Files". It allows you to add several video files at a time and convert them at one go.
Step 2. Choose iTunes format
On the bottom format tray, select the video format. In our case, we are converting WAV to MP3 for iTunes. Select the MP3 format from “Common Audio”.
If you want to sync the converted audios/videos to a specific devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime or other devices, you can choose your device model from an array of device-specific profiles.
Step 3. Converting WAV to iTunes on Mac
Click the "Convert" button to initiate the conversion. The resulted videos will be smaller in file size, leaving more free space for your other multimedia contents. It fully supports Sierra so if you're using this version of macOS, you'll benefit more on WAV to iTunes conversion.
- Why can't Add MP4/MPEG to iTunes on Mac? Solved
- Convert Xvid to iTunes MP4 or MOV on Mac or Windows
- How to convert DVD and Videos of various formats to iTunes on Mac?
- Remove DRM off iTunes Video and Convert iTunes Video to Galaxy Tab
- How to Add Music, Video files to iTunes Library from Mac?
- Convert WMA to MP4 or MP4 to WMA on Windows/Mac
- Why convert M4V to MP4, any more information?